Time to round up what's new in the past fortnight for Crafty Pint supporters who've joined our beer lovers bonus scheme, The Crafty Cabal. After a flurry of events over the past few months, we've got a little hiatus on that front although will be locking in our plans for Cabalistas at WA Beer Week in the coming days so that should be revealed in our next update – as will details of the giveaways for the Freo BeerFest.
As for what's new now...
Cutty Cellars Craft-Oberfest
Our partnership for Cutty Cellars' last beer fest was such a success that we're doing it again. This time, it's an Oktoberfest themed affair with close to 20 local and European breweries showcasing their wares at the Sydney bottleshop.
There's live music and food trucks too – and we've got $500 worth of tasting tokens for our supporters. We're offering them as follows:
- Ten $20 packs for existing Cabalistas (enter the ballot in your member's area and we'll contact winners on October 1)
- Five $60 packs for new NSW signups to share with their mates. Sign up here and you'll already get back most of your year's fee instantly and have a year to take advantage of all the other offers, giveaways, bar shouts, exclusive events and so on.
Brewers Feast Cabal Special Part II
We've contacted the 15 new and existing Cabalistas who received the free VIP Packages to this forthcoming festival at Abbotsford Convent. And now we've opened a second part to the giveaway.
If you'd like to get your hands on one of the packs – worth more than $130 – for just $50 then you can if you're a Crafty supporter. We've got 20 up for grabs – first come, first served – and, at time of writing, there were just nine left so get into your member's area to register quick!
Full details of the event and the VIP packages can be found here.
NSW: If you fancy hanging with Brooklyn Brewery's Australian ambassador – and Good Beer Week co-founder – Miro Bellini for an evening of food pairings featuring some rarely seen beers from the NYC legends, we've got a $10 discount for Cabalistas for this event at the Empire Hotel Annandale.
QLD: Call into Burleigh Brewing's awesome new brewery venue this month and if you buy a carton to take home they'll give you a matching cooler to take home too.
VIC: If you're in Melbourne, why not drop in to The Crafty Squire, the CBD's James Squire Brewhouse and pub, show them you're a member and enjoy two tasting paddles for the price of one.
And there's just a week left to take advantage of A Point Of Difference Liquor's 20 percent off all Victorian beer and cider purchases.
STAY IN TOUCH
If you want to keep abreast of all things Cabal (without dipping into your member's area regularly), you can try:
- These fortnightly updates (found on Crafty Pint and the Cabal site and shared on Crafty Pint socials)
- Our monthly EDMs (sign up here)
- Looking for posts tagged #craftycabal on Twitter or Facebook
- Following @craftycabal on Instagram