4 Pines is one of the most successful microbreweries in Australia, whether judged by its growth or the regularity with which it collects trophies.
If you'd like to join the brewing crew there, then there's an opportunity waiting for you.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
4 Pines is a family owned brewery / hospitality operation with its HQ on Sydney's Northern Beaches and facilities in both Manly and Brookvale. We pride ourselves on our handcrafted, award-winning beer and brew 50-60 unique styles of beer per year with national distribution. Our hospitality operations are also nationally recognised and highly awarded.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our close-knit team as a Brewer. The role requires a highly-motivated, vibrant, results-driven individual with at least 1 year of commercial brewing experience who is ready to take on a key role at our recently upgraded brewing and bottling facility in Brookvale.
Being a small and rapidly growing business, we're look for somebody who demonstrates the 4 Pines values and has a passion for brewing great craft beers. On top of this, the successful candidate will ideally have broad experience spanning both brewing and packaging operations, and will be flexible in their work hours in order to ensure production requirements are met.
Your demonstrated ability / aptitude will include;
- Daily brewing, cellaring, filtration, bottling and keg racking operations
- Performing quality control, maintenance (including cleaning!) and warehousing tasks
- Good knowledge of the brewing process and strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work shifts as part of a 24hr 5day rotational roster
PROCESS AND PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- Responsibility for shift brewing and production requirements, including leading and training Assistant Brewers and Casuals
- Developing processes and procedures in our relatively new and expanding 50hL microbrewery.
- Dynamic involvement in our pursuit for continuous improvement. Brewing better beer in a safer and more sustainable manner.
- This includes input into the development of our small-batch Keller Door beer range
- Opportunity to continue brewing training. 4 Pines is committed to the training and development of all staff.
BRAND ADVOCACY AND EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Supporting 4 Pines craft beer range and brewing operations at public events
- Ability to work as part of a broad team of people including brewing, sales, marketing, logistics and hospitality operations
- Formal brewing qualification highly regarded
- University degree and trade skills highly regarded
We Love Beer!
We are only seeking an individual who does as well.
If you are passionate about being part of a team to continue to produce award-winning craft beer and are genuinely interested in the 4 Pines story we would love to talk to you!
Please apply to: email@example.com
Expressions of interest close: January 15, 2016