Square Keg, the new sales and distribution venture from the team behind Stone & Wood, is reaching out to Sydney and looking for someone to manage the sales of their portfolio of craft beer and cider, including the recently announced IPA-only brewing company, Fixation.
While it's a business operating independently of Stone & Wood (and not selling their beers), it's cut from the same cloth so if you dig their ethos and can hawk a beer or two, read on...
Square Keg – Sales Specialist (Sydney)
Square Keg has recently been created as a new sales and distribution business and operates as a fully independent subsidiary of The Stone & Wood Group.
Square Keg is building a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally, initially focusing on Craft beer and Cider. We do not sell the Stone & Wood Brewing Co range of beers, these will only be sold by the existing Stone & Wood sales team. To date the portfolio consists of Treehouse cider, Aspall Cyder and Fixation IPA.
Now is the time to grab the opportunity to join what will be a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding business environment. We are looking for a full time Sales specialist whose primary function and focus is customer facing sales and distribution growth.
- Achieve sales and marketing targets
- Daily sales and venue calls
- Create strong customer relationships building the customer base, sales volumes and distribution.
- Weekly On and Off premise sampling
- Events and festivals work as required
- Raising brand awareness and visibility
- Brand Ambassador
Is this you?
- Proven previous sales experience and results to back it up
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours on adhoc occasions
- Self driven
- Pro-active, mature work ethic
- A good sense of humor
- Liquor industry sales experience,
- Beer & cider knowledge
- RSA certification
- Current drivers license
- Basic computer skills in MS office or similar
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Product allowance
- Company supplied vehicle
- Great job satisfaction
If this sounds like you, and you want to be a part of this exciting opportunity, please forward through a cover letter and resume to email@example.com