Urban Alley Brewery opened the doors to their Docklands home last year and soon started sending beer across Melbourne.
If you want to help them get that beer into more venues, the brewery is looking to add to its sales crew.
Job Description: Sales Crew
Urban Alley Brewery is a fast growing independent craft brewery established mid-2018 with a focus on sustainability and quality beer. We are brewing our core range, seasonal and limited release beers on the edge of the city in Docklands.
Our brand is leaving the shelves quicker than expected and we need a focused off-premise sales gun to help maintain and grow our retail segment. This is an opportunity for a self-motivated, resilient and passionate person with strong negotiation skills and a love of craft beer to either start or further your career in the craft beer industry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with existing customers whilst looking at ways to grow sales within their venues.
- Negotiate win win solutions with our customers
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments
- Hunt for new customers and opportunities
- Ability to assess return on investment for pull through in venue
- Events execution and activation
- In-store tastings
You will be rewarded with:
- Awesome working environment
- Industry knowledge growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully maintained vehicle, phone and laptop
- Great company benefits
- An opinion that counts
You must possess a current drivers license, current RSA and full rights to work in Australia.
If you think this is you and are keen to join our crew then please email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of who you are and your current CV.
Applications close February 28, 2019.