If you're an enthusiastic brewer looking for your next opportunity, 4 Pines is on the lookout for a brewer or assistant brewer. Their main requirement is for a love of brewing great craft beer, and demonstrating 4 Pines values. Think you can nail those requests? Get in touch before the end of September.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER (NSW)
4 Pines is an independently family owned brewery / hospitality operation with its HQ on Sydney's Northern Beaches. We pride ourselves on our handcrafted, award-winning beer and brew 50-60 unique styles of beer per year. We continue to brew at our Manly microbrewery where it all began, but our Brooky brewery allows us to bring beer to the people on a national distribution.
We are looking for a new team member to join us in the role of Brewer or Assistant Brewer. Actual title will be determined per incoming experience; however, the roles will be for enthusiastic individuals who are keen to be active members of our brewing team, demonstrate 4 Pines values, and have a passion for brewing great craft beers.
- Daily brewing, cellaring, filtration, bottling and keg racking operations.
- Performing quality control, maintenance (including cleaning!) and warehousing tasks.
- Good knowledge of the brewing process and strong problem solving capabilities.
- Supporting 4 Pines craft beer range and brewing operations at public events.
- General housekeeping - maintain a clean work environment.
- Writing of SOP's.
- Attend company activities and festivals featuring 4 Pines products during as needed Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work shifts as part of a 24hr/5day rotational roster
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Safe working practices.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications.
- Ability to write and operate to a SOP.
- Ability to work as part of a broad team of people including brewing, sales, marketing, logistics and hospitality operations.
- Commercial brewing experience.
- Formal brewing qualifications.
- University degree and trade skills are highly regarded.
- Forklift Licence.
CULTURE AND PERKS
- Infectious team vibe across the whole company
- Training and development opportunities
- Advocate for sustainable business practices (We're a B-Corp!)
- Employee experience programs
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of September.
*This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested.
Applications close on Saturday, 30 September 2017.