CoConspirators was founded by two couples who came together to make great beer and they've certainly achieved that, with multiple trophies and medals to call their own.
If you'd like to join the award-winning team, they're hiring a sales rep.
Job Description: Sales Representative
Co-Conspirators Brewing Company, founded in 2016 by two couples with a shared passion for brewing and collaboration, has evolved from a hobby into a thriving brewery known for its commitment to top-quality beer and championing collaboration with other producers. With a home base at the Brunswick Brewpub established in December 2021, Co-Conspirators is dedicated to crafting exceptional beer and fostering a vibrant beer community and are excited to continue our journey by expanding our team with a dynamic Sales Representative.
As a Sales Representative at Co-Conspirators Brewing Company, you'll play a pivotal role in expanding the reach of our exceptional craft beers. Your primary focus will be on both on-premise and off-premise markets within Victoria. This entry-level position is ideal for someone who is not only passionate about locally produced independent beer but is also driven to share this enthusiasm. While beer sales experience is a plus, it is not a strict requirement.
We are looking for a motivated, hard-working individual with a passion for quality craft beer. As the Co-Conspirators Sales Representative, your role entails maintaining and growing our existing customer base, building new business through new and existing relationships, and driving brand awareness through tastings, events, festivals and tap takeovers. The Sales Representative will work closely with the Sales Manager and other members of the Co-Conspirators Team.
- A genuine passion for independent craft beer and a deep knowledge of the Australian craft beer scene.
- A valid Australian Driver's Licence
- Customer-centric mindset focused on achieving successful outcomes for customers and the business.
- Ability to work independently, devising sales initiatives to meet and exceed sales targets
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
- Capability to identify opportunities and foster strategic relationships.
- Ability to work weekends and outside normal business hours for tastings and events
- Commitment to the role and to the future of Co-Conspirators Brewing Company
- Hold a current Victorian RSA certificate
Your main focus will be to build distribution and volume in both on and off-premise channels. The role includes gaining distribution, developing in-store activity and managing tastings.
Working with our Sales Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- Grow distribution and volume of Co-Conspirators Brewing Company’s products
- Support new and existing customers
- Engage and grow relationships with key customer groups
- Achieve a minimum number of sales calls per week set with the Sales Manager
- Activate and host events and tastings both on and off-premise, including festivals
- Demonstrate strategic and innovative thinking to increase distribution and visibility of Co-Conspirators Brewing Company in a highly competitive market
- Complete quality assurance checks with on and off-Premise customers to ensure correct service, labelling, representation and storage
- Regularly report to the Sales Manager about call cycles, distributions and activations
- Manage in-store marketing and brand activations with existing customers.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Some work outside of normal business hours, including weekends, is required.
A love of the beers we produce and the capacity to commit to a growing small business is essential.
What is provided:
- Competitive salary with commission opportunities available
- Company Car with fuel card
- Laptop Allowance
- Phone Allowance.
We are keen to grow the Co-Conspirators family. Want to be part of the “conspiracy to make great beer”? We can't wait to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you're the right fit for our team. We are looking to find the right person as quickly as possible, so will be interviewing progressively.