Hawkers brew an impressive array of beers, including a broad core range that's spread across bottles and cans plus international collabs and barrel-aged beers.
If you want to help make those beers, they're hiring.
Job Description: Brewery Operator
Key responsibilities and duties:
- All brewing and cellar operations including milling, brewing, CIP-ing, centrifuge, dry hopping, filtration, and tank cleaning.
- Pack line operation including keg line, can line and bottle line.
- Meet tight production deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Accurately maintain production logs.
- Run laboratory checks and analysis as per SOP.
- Perform and record QC checks as per the SOP.
Work experience and skills:
- Previous experience in brewing and cellar minimum – two years.
- Previous manufacturing experience in medium/high volume FMCG goods, food and beverage or automotive industries.
- Mechanically minded, with practical mechanical/fitting experience a big plus
- Resilience and flexibility to meet competing and changing deadlines
- Highly organised
- Willingness and experience to participate in events at or for the brewery.
- Previous team leadership experience is viewed favourably
- Studied or studying brewing sciences or background in engineering or science would be viewed favourably.
- Experience in continuous improvement or lean manufacturing programs a plus.
Email your CV along with a short description about why you are the right fit for Hawkers to email@example.com.