When you're wanting to make a splash in an overseas market, winning the trophy for Champion Small International Brewery at the country's biggest beer awards is about the best way you could announce yourself. That's what the team at Deep Creek did when the kiwi brewery won the big award for little breweries at this year's Australian International Beer Awards.
And now their beers are here.
The Brisbane launch will be at Brewski on August 17 and will feature nine beers and their head brewer to share a few with you:
- Lotus - Pale Ale
- Redwood - APA
- Leprechauns - Irish Red Ale
- Pontoon in a Monsoon - IPA
- Dusty Gringo - India Brown Ale
- Lupulin Effect - DIPA
- Lupulin Effect - Double Red Ale
- Nero Project - Robust Porter
- Nero Project - Chocolate Chipotle Stout
Things kick off around 5pm.