The Stone & Wood business continues to grow apace. And it's not just the brewing and sales teams that are expanding, with a new opportunity arising for an accountant to join the finance team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT
Stone & Wood is taking a fresh approach to brewing handcrafted beer that is simply good to drink. Located in Byron Bay, we believe in keeping things simple and making the most of the beautiful part of the world we are proud to call home. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced accounting graduate to join our growing team in Byron Bay. We are looking for someone to support the Accounts Receivable and Payable functions with further opportunities to gain wider experience within the Finance team.
This is a permanent opportunity and will provide a foot in the door into an exciting career within the craft beer industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on account related matters
- Assisting with the on boarding of new customers
- Collection of outstanding debt
- Reviewing supplier and customer credits/rebates
- Reconciling accounts including bank and GL
We're on the hunt for someone who:
- Accounting qualification or similar degree
- At least six months work experience in a similar role
- Has great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands and embraces the Stone & Wood culture
The successful candidate will have excellent time management and organisational skills, a confident manner and the ability to work autonomously. They will have great attention to detail, a can do attitude and a desire to learn and succeed!
This is a full time role based in beautiful Byron Bay.
If you think this role is for you, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining what you could bring to the Stone & Wood team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is July 25, 2016.