Since launching its first beer early in 2015, Hawkers Beer has taken the Melbourne beer scene by storm and is already one of the biggest independent breweries in the country.
As they continue to grow, they're looking to expand their office team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: OFFICE ADMINISTATOR
One of Australia's fastest growing breweries needs someone to help keep the wheels on the bus.
Hawkers is looking for an Office Administrator with the following job duties:
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Monitors office operations & ensures supplies & equipment maintained & operational
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
- First point of contact at reception desk
- Tracks office supply inventory and arranges replenishment
- Books travel arrangements for interstate trips of CEO & staff
- Enters employee information in HR database
- Coordinates staff timesheets for entering payroll system
- Ensures all transactions loaded accurately into system
- Follows up outstanding customer accounts as required
- Loads banking information into system
- Ensures office properly maintained
- Can complete cellar door sales as required
- Receives accounts payable invoices & sends to receipt bank or processes as required
Office Administrator Job Skills required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organised and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Knowledge of SAP B1 is an advantage
- Related experience is an advantage
Send all applications to email@example.com by May 14, 2016.