Gage Roads is expanding its operation across Australia and introducing new beers as well.
The WA brewery is looking for a beer lover to join its team as Brand Ambassador for the NSW market.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND AMBASSADOR (NSW)
WHO IS GAGE ROADS?
We've been brewing beer since 2005 and earlier this year assumed the mantle of WA's biggest capacity brewery. But we're more than just a big operation. We're a young, dynamic team of men and woman who love beer. You'll find our beer in a bunch of Perth's best bars, events and art galleries and we're determined to continue to establish Gage Roads in these markets.
You'll report to Kyle, our National On Premise Sales Manager, and work closely with our marketing team to drive the on-premise strategy. Your primary focus will be on establishing Gage Roads in the many small bars, large bars and casual dining spots that are currently invigorating Sydney's nightlife whilst also seeking out events to showcase our beer at and likeminded businesses we can form mutually beneficial partnerships with.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Be currently employed in a similar role in the liquor industry (hopefully beer, but not necessarily), with a healthy black book – we want you to hit the ground running;
- Have a creative side – you'll be pivotal in developing on-premise events and campaigns;
- Enjoy having an ear to the ground, constantly scouting new opportunities in Sydney's increasingly dynamic bar landscape, and revel in being part of the "scene";
- Share our passion for great beer – this is pretty important.
- Have a sound knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) as you'll be required to establish and run your own social media platforms
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Autonomy! You'll be spearheading on-premise in NSW for one of Australia's fastest growing craft brewers.
- An attractive base wage.
- A car, laptop and mobile phone.
- Funding for in-venue activation – promos, tap takeovers, brewer's shouts (or whatever your creative mind can come up with).
- Quite a bit of beer and plenty of praise for your success.
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?
Simply send a brief cover letter and resume detailing your current experience, suitability for the role, and anything else you think we should know about you. Where's your next holiday, what's on your iPod, what are your favourite bars in Sydney & your favourite Aussie craft beers? Remember, we're hiring a passionate brand ambassador, not a sales drone.
Note: Applications close April 4, 2016, and we are looking to employ as soon as possible.
Best of luck!