Mornington Peninsula Brewery launched with a bang and has continued brewing quality beers ever since.
Now, with another brewery expansion taking place, they're after an experienced brewer to join the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
The Mornington Peninsula Brewery, located in Mornington is recognised as one of the leading Australian craft breweries. This young and dynamic team now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for beer and good knowledge of the craft beer industry. At least one year commercial brewing experience is essential. Experience operating a packaging line would be considered highly favourable.
This is an opportunity that will see the successful applicant creating some of Australia's finest craft beers. As a passionate brewer, you will have the opportunity to work with a great team who value teamwork, quality and have a passion for the final product.
The successful applicant will be given extensive training on all Mornington Peninsula beers, combined with on the job training. This role is hands-on and will develop your knowledge of the entire beer making process.
To be considered for the position you will have experience/skills in the following areas:
- Ability to complete a full brew day unsupervised.
- Understanding of key quality parameters required to produce high quality beer.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining extremely high standards.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of conducting quality checks & records.
- Proactive & positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great team player.
- Excellent work ethic and be willing to continuously get your hands dirty.
- Thrive in a busy work environment and capable of performing physically demanding tasks.
- Excellent organisational skills and capable of performing all administrative tasks relevant to beer brewing and packaging.
This is a permanent full-time role. The brewery operates seven days and therefore weekend work may be required.
If you have the experience and a real passion for beer and want to be a part of the Mornington Peninsula Brewery team please send your cover letter and resume to Andrew Gow, email@example.com
Applications close November 27, 2015.