Bright Brewery is located in the gorgeous Victorian High Country, has undergone a massive facelift to become one of the most impressive microbrewery / restaurants in the country, has new brewers on the scene and is generally known for being wonderful.
In short, there are basically no good reasons not to want to work there. And that's very good news if you're handy in the kitchen because they're expanding the team and looking for a chef...
Chef at Bright Brewery
Bright Brewery is a vibrant and growing craft beer business, located in the heart of beautiful Bright. With a reputation for four spectacular seasons and an endless playground of adventure, our region is one of Australia’s most popular year-round tourism destinations, as well as being home to thriving and diverse local communities who make regional living easier than it has ever been before.
We’re seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Chef to join the kitchen team at our brewery and restaurant in Victoria’s High Country.
Are you a team player who loves working with the freshest local produce, which our region is famous for? Are you someone who can bring a real creative flair to our cuisine?
We’re looking for a leader to help us create delicious food with a craft brewery twist that will make our full range of flavourful beers really sing.
This position is full time, primarily covering our lunch and dinner services. Salary is negotiable for the right applicant.
Skills Required (includes, but is not limited to):
- Qualified Chef
- Passion and imagination for food
- Interest in local produce and beer matching
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Ability to manage Food Service costs
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations relating to the hospitality industry
- Proven leadership skills and lead by example
- Be able to identify problems and attend to them without supervision
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff with respect and fairness
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Applications can be made confidentially by sending a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 21st June 2015.
For more information please contact:
Food and Beverage Manager
03 5755 1301