Hope Brewery is located in the Hunter Valley and features not only a brewery and winery but a major concert venue as well.
If you'd like to brew a vast array of beers at a location where the likes of Bruce Springsteen and the Rolling Stones have performed, they're currently hiring a new brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Hope Brewery is looking for a Brewer to join our multi-award winning brewery team based in Pokolbin NSW! This is a full time position reporting directly to the Head Brewer.
Day to day duties are shared amongst the team and will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Wort production/brewhouse operation
- Managing stock movements to and from the brewery
- Fermentation management
- Filtration and carbonation
- Tank & equipment cleaning
- Keg cleaning
- Packaging – cans, bottles and kegs
- Concerts, beer festivals and other events
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A passion and enthusiasm for good beer
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient,
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- A mechanically minded disposition
- A science, mechanical or trade background would be advantageous.
- Be flexible and able to work around changing production schedules – this will include shift work and some weekends.
All applications must be submitted via e-mail, no phone calls please. This position is available to Australian residents only. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. As part of the selection process applicants must agree to undergo a Police check.
Please include with your application, a cover letter and resume including references.
Please forward your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on March 11, 2019.