Sauce Brewing Co is one of the newest breweries to grace the craft beer destination that is Sydney’s inner west. As the brewery’s home in Marrickville continues to grow, the Sauce crew is after new taproom staff to join the team. If that sounds like fun, then read on...
JOB DESCRIPTION: TAPROOM STAFF
Sauce Brewing Co is one of Sydney’s newest craft microbreweries, opening the doors to our own production facility and taproom in late 2017. We’re a small, hard-working team of professional beer enthusiasts with a passion for quality and great service above all else.
As we grow we are looking for responsible and passionate people to work the taproom, represent us at beer festivals and events and chip in around the brewery. While the role is service oriented there are also opportunities to help out in other facets of brewing and packaging.
- Front of house service
- We pride ourselves on providing our customers with impeccable service when they enter our brewery. Ideal candidates will be fanatical about cleanliness, have a high degree of knowledge about craft beer (styles, production, tasting notes, service guidelines), confident with cash handling and POS procedures, comfortable in any role required during service.
- Festivals and events
- Just like working the taproom, but at another location.
- Set up and pack down of mobile bar/stall (heavy lifting included).
- Travel within Australia.
Minimum skills required:
- A passion for everything craft beer.
- A complete understanding of the brewing process, styles, tasting notes, serving guidelines.
- Previous experience in the craft beer industry.
- Practical, self-motivated, and able to identify and address issues without direction.
- Fanatical about cleanliness and presentation – we take pride in our venue and the image it portrays
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Valid NSW RSA, preferably obtained by classroom instruction by nationally accredited provider.
- A good attitude and strong work ethic.
- Not afraid to do occasional heavy lifting.
- Driver’s license (manual).
- Experience with cleaning and maintenance of beer dispensing equipment.
If this sounds like you then please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, cover letter and a little about yourself.
Applications close February 28, 2018.