Based out of the Swan Valley in Western Australian, the team behind Mash Brewing is looking to build sales of its award-winning beers. As such, the brewery is after a Sales and Brand Manager to lead the sales team and work on marketing Mash’s beers and cider.
If you think you’ve got what it takes for the job, then read on.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: SALES AND BRAND MANAGER
REMUNERATION PACKAGE OF APPROXIMATELY $110k BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
Mash Brewing, situated in the Swan Valley in Western Australia, is on the lookout for a “Sales and Brand Manager”
You primarily will be driving sales along with marketing our award-winning beers and cider throughout Perth. You must be passionate about craft beer, whilst being confident and sales minded.
Previous experience in the liquor / FMCG industry is favourable.
We are a small, independently owned brewpub with a growing business in which the team all have a hands on, can do attitude, which it a vital attribute you will need to possess.
Our beers and cider are all handcrafted and packaged on site.
You will be required to:
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Ability to manage a small team
- Be an effective time manager
- Manage existing customers
- Develop new customer relationships
- Ability to work with on and off premise venues across both packaged and draft products
- Weekly correspondence with all customers
- Meet monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Manage social media content / engagements with followers
- Event work and tastings on weekends/weeknights may be required
- Event organising and occasional deliveries if required
- RSA Certified
- Current Drivers Licence
- Own reliable vehicle
- Full rights to work in Australia
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who can fit in with the Mash Team.
This is a full time salaried role with a bonus structure and a competitive remuneration package.
If this sounds like the role for you and you would love to join the team at Mash, send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are the right team member for Mash to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is close of business Friday, November 3, 2017.