Sweet Amber Brew Café is one of Adelaide's best beer venues and has been brewing its own beers off site. Now, with a small brewery being installed at their Semaphore home, the owners are looking to hire a brewer.
They're after someone with a flair for creativity and plan to start brewing onsite in November.
JOB DESCRIPTION: HEAD BREWER (SA)
Are you sick of pumping out the same shitty recipes in a production brewery? Maybe routine is getting you down and you’ve lost that lovin’ feeling. Well, hanging out with the Sweet Amber crew at their fancy new brewery may be just what you need.
We’re looking for an experienced Head Brewer to take control of a 5HL steam-heated brewhouse - producing a large selection of seasonal beers, alongside the existing core range. The brewery, due to commence production in December 2017, will host a number of events, tours and functions in a ‘brew-pub’ style environment.
The brewery is an exciting new addition to the well-established Sweet Amber Brew Café, located in the sunny, seaside suburb of Semaphore, South Australia.
The successful applicant will:
- Be proficient in all aspects of brewery operations. Particular experience managing inventory and brewing schedules, recipe creation and product consistency will be an advantage
- Be a skilled forklift racer
- Be even better at keeping records
- Be able to work safely and efficiently
- Be willing to sit down and have a beer with customers
- Be happy working within a small team
- Be able to provide references to substantiate your skills and experience
- Be delighted to relocate to South Australia
The position is Full-Time and will likely commence November. Please submit application to: Dane Adkins via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at the end of September.