They're a small team at Moffat Beach Brewing but they certainly have a big name thanks to their many awards and welcoming venues.
Right now, they're looking for a new team member to play a key role in their venues - here's what you need to know about the operations manager position.
JOB DESCRIPTION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
It’s exciting times at Moffat Beach Brewing Co. And if you share our love of craft beer and outstanding hospitality, we’d like to invite you to be part of the fun.
We’re a small but passionate team, driven by making the highest quality beer we can, and providing our customers with unforgettable hospitality experiences. On the beer side, we’re kicking some big goals, winning national awards and expanding production. And through our two venues - Beachside and Production House - we’re known for celebrating fresh local produce, live music, and delicious beers in a welcoming environment.
About the role
As Operations Manager, you are responsible for the operation of our two hospitality venues in Moffat Beach and Caloundra.
You will be expected to take the reins for the overall success of each venue, managing them in line with our brand promise of offering customers ‘a taste of the good life’, our unflinching commitment to quality in everything we do, and our foundation of providing our staff and customers with a safe and welcoming environment.
You will work directly with the co-founders to establish Moffat Beach Brewing Co as one of the best craft beer venues on the Sunshine Coast, and in all of Australia.
- Bar supervision (Friday nights and weekends essential)
- FOH team leadership
- Team recruitment, rostering & management
- Staff induction & regular training
- Contribute to management team
- Bar financial management
- Stock & inventory management
- Venue cleanliness & maintenance
- Bar & function menu development
- Special events & promotions
- Private function bookings and management
- Occupational health & safety
- Strong customer service focus
- Commitment to outstanding quality
- Ability to work unsupervised and achieve goals
- Adaptable and keen to learn
- Interest in craft beer and brewing
- Represent the company and its values with the utmost integrity
Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
If this sounds good, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.