Tallboy & Moose are based in Melbourne's north where they run a lively brewpub and constantly brew creative beers.
If you'd like to sell those beers in their home city, then they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Brewery Sales Representative
Love getting out on the road, wind in your hair, sun shining, music playing, van full o’ beers, connecting with the legends working in Melbourne hospitality?
Then call us.
Who is ‘us’?
We, Tallboy & Moose, are a creative and independent craft brewpub based in Preston, Victoria. We need a sales hotshot to join our team in Melbourne and help spread beer love about town.
- Creation and implementation of a sales plan - we want you to think prospecting to retention with a long term mindset!
- Meeting revenue goals to take full advantage of that sweet, sweet quarterly bonus structure
- Continue to maintain a detailed a CRM
- Execute on-site tastings or staff training at accounts that encourage it
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable team to keep accounts up-to-date
- Manage a diverse portfolio of customer accounts (on- and off-premise)
- Contribute to special event support and planning such as festivals and markets
- Be able to talk underwater with a mouth full o’ marbles
- Have heaps of enthusiasm, a positive outlook and eagerness to learn
- Prioritise tactics to enable the maximum growth
- Have strong administrative and time-management skills
- Be a master of metrics as what gets measured, gets done
- Think holistically and consider the business’ greater culture, scale and revenue goals
- Have a proven record of achievement in the sales process and account management
- Work hard and deliver impressive beery results, on target and on time
- Be a creative thinker!
- Have beery ambitions
- Hold a current Victorian drivers’ license (for a manual vehicle), RSA, and have no prior drink-driving offenses.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Incentive scheme
- Company phone and laptop
- Tricked out in merch and beers!
- You get to hang out with a fabulous team of people
If you think this sounds like all that and a pint o’ pale ale, we wanna hear from you! Please apply with your CV and cover letter to our HR team at email@example.com.