Wine Sellers Direct is the online arm of one of Australia's longest-established retailers of wine, spirits and craft beer. If you'd like to join the business as an e-commerce customer service specialist, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: E-commerce Customer Service Specialist
Wine Sellers Direct is the online liquor arm of our well-established, family-owned, independent liquor store located in Diamond Creek. We offer an exciting and extensive range of Wine, Craft Beer & Spirits.
Wines Sellers Direct has an exciting opportunity in the role of E-commerce Customer Service Specialist involving the following tasks:
- Customer Service (Inbound & Outbound via Telephone, Instant Chat & Email)
- Order processing
- Manual Handling up to 25kg
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Administration & other business related tasks as required
- This role is exclusively on-site (Victoria, Diamond Creek)
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Available weekends
- Ecommerce experience an advantage
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
- Immediate start in full-time capacity in a rapidly growing business
- On-going training opportunities to enhance your skills and career progression within this fast paced growing organisation
- Competitive remuneration package
Previous liquor industry experience highly regarded.
If this role sounds right for you email please email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Please note telephoning or presenting in-store in relation to this role will automatically exclude your application.