There's always a lot to talk about when it comes to Hop Nation, whether it's their many beer releases, seltzers, wines or their re-invented Footscray home. If you'd like to help tell the brewery's story, they're hiring a marketing coordinator.
Job Description: Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for a driven marketing professional with strong project management skills, a passion for creating exceptional brand experiences, who thrives in a dynamic environment to join our team at Hop Nation Brewing Co. as a Marketing Coordinator .
Hop Nation Brewing Co. is an independently owned and operated craft brewery, founded and managed by Sam Hambour and Duncan Gibson. We have a diverse portfolio of beloved brands including Hop Nation Brewing Co., ‘Ray Hard Seltzer, and Site Wine, as well as a newly renovated taproom in Footscray. As our Marketing Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in executing and measuring our marketing strategy to drive business growth and elevate the consumer experience.
- Manage and execute campaigns for new product launches, seasonal promotions, sustainability efforts, and more.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to oversee and coordinate campaign planning and delivery of various brand initiatives.
- Set and monitor budgets and targets, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Supervise all aspects of branded collateral, including merchandise, to maintain brand consistency.
- Support the Sales, Finance, Hospitality, and Production teams to achieve collective objectives.
- Working with our Content Creator, you will deliver outputs for various channels, including point-of-sale, social media, email marketing and online.
- Manage our social media channels, including scheduling and paid advertisements.
- Take charge of eCommerce responsibilities, including product updates, sales campaigns, and customer communication.
- Provide sales support by coordinating efforts with the sales team and managing wholesale communication.
- Oversee event management as a key component of our brand proposition.
- Cultivate and manage PR relationships to secure coverage of key events, products, and brand updates.
- Collaborate with agencies, suppliers and contractors, providing clear direction and nurturing these important relationships.
- Foster internal communications to keep the wider business informed of new releases and events.
Skills and Qualifications
- University-level qualifications in marketing and/or design are advantageous.
- Experience with MailChimp or similar email marketing software
- Proficient in project management, including budget oversight.
- Basic graphic design skills.
- Professional judgment and discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Common sense in decision-making.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about marketing.
- Creative with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
- Solutions-focused mindset.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
You’ll work alongside the Hop Nation Brewing Co. team as part of our crew, and you’ll also enjoy:
- Flexible work arrangements including a 9 day fortnight + offices in Mornington and Footscray + options to WFH
- Family-friendly benefits
- A healthy and safe environment
- Working with an environmentally conscious brand
Hop Nation Brewing Co. values equal opportunity and enjoys a diverse and inclusive work environment. Applications are encouraged from those who live with a disability, identify as LGBTQI+, are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people of all other cultural backgrounds.
To apply, send your CV + a short cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on October 3, 2023.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply as soon as possible because we will review applications as they arrive and will invite suitable candidates to interview before the closing date.