Rocks Brewing make beer in an impressive site in Sydney's south. If you'd like to join their team on a casual basis, they're looking for a delivery driver a warehouse all-rounder.
Job Description: Delivery Driver & Warehouse All-Rounder
At Rocks Brewing Co our aim is to produce the best tasting craft beer in Australia and to brew new and exciting styles of beers full of flavour and aroma. We are busier than ever, not only developing our brand but helping others build theirs.
To help get that beer into the hands of craft lovers all over the country Rocks Brewing Co are looking to hire a casual Delivery Driver & Warehouse all-rounder.
Reporting to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager and Head Brewer you will be responsible for the picking, packing and delivery of kegged and canned beer across Sydney as well as providing support to the warehouse and brewery team by performing general tasks as required.
No prior brewery experience is necessary but could be advantageous.
If you have:
- A passion for craft beer
- A mature attitude and an exceptional work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of the Sydney Metro area and surrounds
What else is required:
- Availability to work a rotating roster of 4-8 hour shifts Mon-Fri, minimum 16 hours a week.
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Forklift Licence highly regarded, but not essential.
- NSW RSA - not essential, but preferred
- Be Physically Fit - willing and able to perform labour intensive work
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, then please send your resume to email@example.com.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid Australian work visa.