Bright Brewery make beer in the picturesque town they're named for. If you'd like to represent the brewery and represent their beers across their home state, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: VICTORIAN SALES AMBASSADOR (ENTRY-LEVEL)
Bright Brewery is on the hunt for an enthusiastic new sales ambassador to join our ever growing and vibrant team.
The purpose of this role is to provide sales and customer support services to existing and new customers within Melbourne and allocated Victorian regional areas resulting in sales growth and strengthened brand equity of Bright Brewery’s craft beer range.
This role is perfect for someone looking to break into craft beer sales or expand on their pre-existing sales career.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday with occasional after hours or weekend work. A company car or car allowance will be provided along with tools of the trade and professional training.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Bright Brewery is recruiting a Victorian Sales Ambassador to support sales activities and customers across the business throughout Victoria.
We are looking for someone who can grow with the business. The right person will be rewarded with an attractive reward package and work-life balance.
Bright Brewery has been established for over 15 years. During this time Bright Brewery has built a reputation for high-quality beer and great customer service culminating in three gold medals at the Victorian Tourism Awards. We have a very strong values-based approach to managing the business.
Our beers can be found both nationally throughout Australia as well overseas. In 2023, Bright Brewery was awarded the 8th most popular brewery in Australia along with retaining its title as Number 1 Independent Lager in Victoria in the GABS Hottest 100 vote.
- Develop and support the wholesale of Bright Brewery beers to bottle-shops, restaurants, bars and venues, and other retail and hospitality outlets across Victoria and allocated regional areas
- Be an excellent Ambassador for our brands, values, and lifestyle
- Achieve budgeted sales targets and KPIs.
- Identify and capitalise on market opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Work under the direction of our National Sales Manager to support and grow accounts, as well as brand awareness and reputation
- Relationship management, including prioritisation of key customers and new customer development
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Deliver reports to National Sales Manager as required and requested.
- Utilise Bright Brewery CRM system as designated by National Sales Manager
- Travel to, and manage, further sales areas as allocated by business
- Organise in-store tastings and promotions and point of sale displays
- Identify realistic opportunities to increase sales
- Activate or host events both on and off premise, including festivals
- Manage relationships and communication with sales accounts in line with role expectations
- Always uphold a high standard of professionalism with both colleagues and customers
- Flexibility with working hours, including readiness to work after hours in a sales capacity as well as on weekend events at events, festivals, and brand activations
- Follow direction from National Sales Manager in line with duties and work responsibilities
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This is an entry level role with opportunity for professional development. We are seeking an enthusiastic hospitality and craft beer lover looking to gain experience in sales. This role does not require any previous sales experience.
- Desirable: Understanding of the craft beer market, on-premise and retail trade and trends.
- Must have: Excellent face-to-face and written communication skills.
- Must have: Ability to maintain strong and positive relationships with customers.
- Must have: Ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Desirable: Experience managing participation at events.
- Must have: Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and manage time.
- Must have: Computer and social media savvy (E-mail, MS Word, MS Excel, social networking).
- Must have: Self-motivated, outcomes oriented, person of action
- Must have: Drivers Licence
- Must have: Possess (or have the capability to develop) outstanding knowledge of beer and brewing process.
- Must have: Process driven with strong attention to detail
- Highly desirable: Experience with CRM software
- Highly desirable: Hold a current RSA
- Experience in developing and delivering strategies.
- Understanding of:
- The craft beer market,
- Business drivers for an independent brewery,
- On-premise and retail trade,
- Beer-related events.
- Relationship management and communication skills.
- Connections to the craft beer industry.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong knowledge and passion for beer and brewing.
- Flexible with working hours, including readiness to work after hours and on weekend events at events, festivals and brand activations.
- Commitment to invest time in brand development.
- Permanent Australian resident.
- A good fit for Bright Brewery’s brand and culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a full-time permanent position that will involve after hours and weekend work on some occasions.
A competitive remuneration package is negotiable for the right applicant, including:
- Salary – paid weekly
- Monthly phone allowance reimbursement
- Local gym membership allowance
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Training and support
- Branded work vehicle or car allowance
Please email a current CV and cover letter addressing the skills and experience required to the National Sales Manager: email@example.com.