Holgate's home is a historic hotel in the heart of Woodend that has expanded into a modern taproom. If you'd like to run it, they're searching for a taproom manager.
Job Description: Taproom Manager
Our Taproom Manager role is based at Holgate Brewhouse's historic hotel and state-of-the-art taproom in Woodend. We are looking for a hospitality professional who has a passion for hospitality and craft beer.
Join a forward-thinking, progressive business with a rich history of over 20 years of innovation and award-winning beers.
What's on offer? This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of a successful business that is on a strong growth curve, with both national and international distribution. Our recently expanded brewing operation and new Taproom has cemented our commitment to tourism and enhancing the venue experience for locals.
Remuneration based on experience.
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Passion for customer service & hospitality
- Passion for craft beer
- Professional & well presented
- Self motivated
- Reliable & Committed
Experience that will be highly regarded:
- Leadership/management/supervisor experience
- Cellar/draught beer experience
- Knowledge of craft beer
What we can offer:
- Well paid
- Stable family business
- Well known award winning microbrewery & hotel business
- Premier tourist destination of the Macedon Ranges
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will include answers to the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of craft beer?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Close of application date is April 27, 2023.