Heaps Normal are dedicated to making craft beer without the alcohol.
If you'd like to sell those beers in Melbourne or Sydney, they have two roles open.
Job Description: Beer Whisperers
Want to challenge yourself in a high growth start up with a mission to change drinking culture? Come create your normal.
A bit about us
We're normalising mindful drinking by brewing beer that tastes so good, you won't miss the alcohol. We’re not here to talk about being sober or hold that up as the end goal. Whether you’re taking a night off or ditching the booze for life, we reckon it’s time to talk about something more interesting...like the epic stuff you’re doing instead of getting wasted. Whether it’s burning the midnight oil or burning up the dancefloor, let’s challenge ourselves to tell better stories.
A bit about the role
The Beer Whisperer is accountable for the achievement of agreed sales, distribution, profitability, merchandising and promotional targets for Heaps Normal This role is accountable for building and maintaining relationships with on and off-premise customers.
Things you will be involved in:
- Collaborate with Field Sales Manager to optimise product ranging across customer base and activate marketing and promotional plans.
- Work with customers, groups, and support wholesalers to achieve budget case targets and shared KPI’s, including active customers, active points of distribution, and rate of sale targets.
- Proactively collaborate with the sales team to plan and share learning to help achieve sales and KPI targets collectively.
- Review sales and market share performance vs competition and lead category development initiatives
- Develop territory plans across non-alc category to ensure Heaps Normal ‘stay ahead’, protect our market share and deliver improved performance in the areas of overall sales growth, share of fridges and increased ranging.
- Participate in weekly 1:1 and State-Based catchups to share key areas of opportunity, outstanding priorities and sek for support where required to ensure we’re utilising resources available to maximise outcomes.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and proactiveness in communication with a commitment to achieving positive sales results.
- Embrace and promote inclusivity and diversity in the workplace, while living and breathing the Heaps Normal values on a daily basis
Things about you
We would love to hear from you if you have a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, you love organisation and you have great communications skills. We love a team player who is excited to be a part of our team. A few extra things we would love:
- Great negotiation skills
- On premise and retail market knowledge
- Analytical skills
Heaps Normal is B Corp Certified and we work towards making a difference. We care about the environment and the people in it as well. This means our team are our number one priority.
Feel like you don’t tick every box? We encourage all applicants to reach out and introduce yourself and share your journey and experience with us. We believe that diversity is the key to a successful business and this can create a stronger team. We want all people from all walks of life to feel like they can apply.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.