Finlay's Brewing are based in the tourist destination that is Kalbarri and they welcome travellers and locals alike year-round.
If you'd like to brew beer from such a location, they're keen to hear from you.
Job Description: Brewer
Finlay’s Brewing Co is located in idyllic Kalbarri WA, a tourist hotspot that attracts an envious lifestyle for those who reside here and we are looking to add to our team!
Finlay’s is currently operating a 12hL brewing system out of the on premise restaurant and we are looking at expanding our team to include another brewer to work alongside our Head Brewer, Production Manager and Sales Team to bring our brand of Kalbarri Crafted beers to a wider audience.
The role is based on a 38hr/week with a flexible work schedule that may include after hours and weekends on occasion, we are a pro-lifestyle/work balance company.
The successful applicant will have
- A high regard for Occupational Health and Safety
- A can do attitude and an eye for continuous improvement
- Passionate about beer and a hard work ethic
- Punctuality and excellent time management skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Trade background highly regarded but not essential
- Previous experience in a Commercial Brewery or Process Equipment desirable
- Experienced all grain homebrewers encouraged to take the leap
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- ● Housekeeping and Equipment CIP
- ● Equipment Maintenance
- ● Inventory/Stock Control
- ● Brewing Beer (of course)
- ● Cellar duties
- ● Packaging of products
- ● Quality Control and Laboratory Analysis
- ● Administration Upkeep
Forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.