Reckless Brewing opened their home in Bathurst late last year and it quickly struck a chord with locals.
If you'd like to keep that venue running smoothly, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Venue Manager
Reckless Brewing Co. are looking for an experienced venue manager to take our Bathurst Taproom & Kitchen to the next level. We are looking for someone who is experienced, but more important is someone who fits our vibe.
You’ll be supported by our Operations Manager & work closely with our Kitchen, Events, & Brewery Team. We pride ourselves on our culture and pay above award across the board.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Management of venue; including (but not limited to) staffing, ordering, day to day running tasks, managing budgets & KPIs
- Organising & executing functions & events.
- Instill and foster the Reckless vibe within the team.
- Liaising with kitchen to ensure consistent quality and presentation of meals
- Continued improvement of the customer experience with a focus on the Dine in experience.
- Hands on and operational role working alongside a close knit team of staff to develop, train and upskill
- Ensuring compliance with liquor licensing, council regulations, food safety, WHS and other relevant legislative instruments
- Ability to jump into other areas of the business where needed
Skills and experience
- Ability to work autonomously with direction and guidance from Management Team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine desire to build a connection with the local community
- Previous venue and people management experience
- Friendly, positive and approachable attitude
- Current RSA & Drivers Licence
- Must have unrestricted Australian work rights
Job benefits and perks
- Innovative and growing company with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Sociable and fun-loving team
- Free beer & food allowance
- Above award pay
We're looking forward to hearing from you so don't hesitate and apply now!
Reckless is all about great beer, food and people. We pride ourselves on being a safe space and encourage everyone to apply. Send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.