Fire & Earth Ventures is CUB's craft beer arm, which includes the likes of 4 Pines, Balter and Pirate Life.
If you'd like to join their Sydney sales team, they're hiring.
Job Description: Beer Ambassador
CUB is looking to hire a highly motivated, best in class Beer Ambassador to join our Sydney Metro team. Your passion for beer education, beer events & experiences will be unmatched as you promote Australia’s best beer and beverage portfolio. As an excellent presenter and communicator, you will distil complex concepts into easily digestible information that will vary depending on your audience (customers or consumers). You are responsible for supporting the Fire & Earth Ventures sales and marketing team to grow distribution, volume and brand execution / experience within a portfolio of craft & specialty bars; urban progressive venues; fine dining & contemporary restaurants & cafes and a selection of contemporary bars, pubs and clubs through training, brand activations, customer liaison and immersion sessions.
You will own the education of Fire & Earth BDEs as well as provide training to large customers groups (venue staff), during events (craft festival, PR event) on beer styles, flavours and quality.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Partners with the BDE/KAM to understand customer account/venues & identify opportunities to promote F&E solutions
- Build effective relationships with the customers
- Work with chefs and venue owners on beer & food matching ideas
- Customer liaison during set up of hero bars
- Lead customer immersion sessions (dinners, tastings, beer shows)
- Partners with the BDE and Brewery Fresh team to ensure best quality beer and education for venues
- Work with the Events & Sponsorship Manager (in state) to ensure seamless execution of small craft & international/premium brand events (i.e. craft beer festivals/awards, customer events)
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenge you. You bring:
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage management (ideally within craft breweries)
- Cicerone certified highly advantageous
- Technical expertise in beer products, styles and draught systems
- Ability to deliver customer immersion sessions (dinners, tastings, beer shows/festivals etc)
- Ability to educate field sales, venue staff and consumers on product knowledge, styles and systems through training and workshops
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills
- High degree of Self-management and ability to operate autonomously
You’re probably aware of Asahi Beverages acquisition of CUB which has resulted in one of the most impressive and expansive beverages portfolios in Australia. You’ll get to work across this incredible portfolio, unlocking the potential of our people across all business functions.
By joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity.
In addition to your salary, you will receive a fully maintained company car, sales incentives and Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer/beverages (and consume them responsibly)!