Five Barrel Brewing have helped change the local beer scene in Wollongong and in recent times, they've been growing fast.
If you'd like to sell their Illawarra beer in Sydney, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Sydney Sales Rep
Five Barrel Brewing is an independently owned, rapidly growing brewery in Wollongong. Focussing this year on a ‘Think Global, Act Local’ mindset, Five Barrels is cementing itself as the brewery of the Illawarra and we’ve hit the ground running for 2023.
We’re looking for a South Sydney-based sales rep to join our sales team and help build our brand outside the South Coast. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a socially responsible, local-focussed brewery who also produces some great, award-winning beer.
We would love to hear from you if you have had experience in on-road sales, ideally within the craft beer industry. Working independently but backed by a fantastic sales, marketing and management team, your ability to self-manage and stay focussed is a must to help you achieve your goals.
- Sales of Core and Limited Range Five Barrel Beers at both on and off premise venues
- Manage, maintain, and build new relationships focussing on South Sydney and beyond to Newcastle and the Hunter Valley
- Work with our current sales and marketing team to drive in-store brand development including promotions, tap takeovers, tastings, attending events.
- Assist in developing the Five Barrel brand by monitoring trends within your sales area
- To deliver on quarterly and annual sales targets
- Full-time flexible hours with the occasional trips our brewery in Wollongong and weekend work as needed for brand promotion
- Travel to Newcastle and regions as required
Please apply if you fit these requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in on-road wholesale beer sales and account management
- Organised self-starter with strong communication skills
- Be customer focused
- Hold a clean, current driver’s license and NSW RSA
- Permanent Australian resident
We’re offering a competitive salary package based on experience, including car, phone, laptop and a target-based bonus scheme.
At Five Barrels, we pride ourselves in creating a friendly and fun workplace. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Fair compensation based on experience
- Inclusion in the evolution of the company
- Sweet staff perks like merch, lunch, staff discounts and access to ‘shorties’ from the canning runs.
- Mentorship and learning opportunities related to craft beer – one of your first days on the job will be in the brewhouse learning the our process.
- Equal opportunities for all. Five Barrels is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our staff.
If this sounds like your ideal job, send your resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org.