If you'd like to join them in 2023, they're growing their local sales team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TERRITORY MANAGER (VICTORIA)
Here is your opportunity to get onboard with one of Australia’s most awarded and exciting craft breweries! If you’re a self-motivated, driven, and passionate individual then we’d love to have you join the team at Dainton Beer!
As a Territory Manager for Dainton Beer, you will live and breathe all things Dainton. You will be the face of the brand, growing awareness, creating opportunities and increasing distribution of Dainton Beers in and around Melbourne and Victoria. The role will be an exciting blend of on and off premise and will touch all facets of the market.
Launching in 2013, Dainton Beer has built a reputation for producing beers that are bold, fun and innovative. With quality at the heart of everything we do, we embrace our “Drink Different” mantra wholeheartedly and we pride ourselves on producing some of the most inventive, award winning, exciting and downright delicious beers in Australia.
- You have a proven sales record with knowledge and a passion for craft beer and beverages.
- You are an experienced alcohol sales rep with an existing network in the Melbourne market
- You have experience dealing with promotional programs and store/venue activations, are organised and have strong communication skills and an eye for detail.
- You have strong relationship building and networking skills and can work equally as well autonomously or as part of a team.
- You think outside the box and can identify opportunities and close sales.
- You have a current VIC driver’s license and RSA and are legally able to work in Australia.
- You are fun, outgoing and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and getting it done.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
- Maintaining and growing opportunities within existing outlets as well as extending brand reach within your territory.
- To plan, set up and activate events and festivals all around the state – sometimes interstate too :)
- To increase distribution and visibility of Dainton Beer in VIC.
- Conduct weekly in-outlet tastings and product training sessions.
- To deliver on monthly sales targets and product quotas.
- Some travel may be required.
This is a Full-time position and will require some flexibility to work outside of general working hours including weekends when required.
Free beer, cool merch and competitive remuneration package on offer (base salary, super, fully expensed company car + phone + laptop).
At Dainton Beer we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive culture. If you’re excited about this role but not sure if your experience perfectly aligns with our requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this opportunity or future positions!
If this sounds like you then get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to restricted resources we will only be able to reply to shortlisted candidates.
Applications close on January 27, 2023 so get cracking!