Bodriggy Brewing are based in Abbotsford but you'll find their beer in other parts of the country too.
If you'd like to be responsible for growing that beer's presence in major retailers, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Key Account Manager
Bodriggy Brewpub is a brewery-home located in Abbotsford culminating in a brewery, main venue, front bar/froff shop and Stingrays cocktail bar. The site was previously an Auto LP gas conversion mechanic.
Bodriggy is Abbotsford born and bred. We’re a locally focussed business; the products & service we offer is with the Abbotsford community in mind and beyond. As a culturally driven brand, we assimilate with the arts and music scene as much as possible, including sponsoring events, gigs and exhibitions mostly around Melbourne mostly in the inner north.
As part of the Bodriggy growth plan we are now hiring a full-time Brand Manager specifically to handle to the majors, export and all fast-moving consumable goods sectors.
About the job
You will conceptualise, develop and manage a growth plan targeted at major organisations such as Coles, Woolworth, export markets, Paramount and ALM. This plan will include working directly with accounts on targeted campaigns, expanding the brands present in each store, collaborating with stores to help grow sales and developing important relationship with key industry figures.
You will be building and implementing brand strategies in line with local insights, market analysis, market trends and competitor analysis in a targeted effort to grow the total amount of customer purchasing Bodriggy products in major outlets, stores an export markets.
- Meeting with store operators to negotiate shelf position, POS and merchandising
- Developing relationships with key figures in each organisation
- Presenting and selling the Bodriggy limited portfolio
- Submitting all major range reviews
- Monthly reporting
- Brand representation
- Managing point of sale material
- Market intelligence
- Territory management
- Managing sales results against agreed growth benchmarks
- Submitting and managing all specials, campaigns and store activations
- Contributing on releases and portfolio expansion
Skills and experience:
- Have at least two year's experience in handling fast moving consumable goods either as a retail or wholesale employee
- Be a professional, organised and a motivated individual
- Be numbers driven and have a strong business acumen
- Have experience in developing relationships with key industry figures preferably in the beer or liquor industry
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with the marketing and sales team
- Ideally have an extensive drinks or liquor sales background
- Have a proven track record in developing a brand or business through various stages of its journey and growth
- Be willing to diversify and accept new challenges depending on what the business and the people in it require
Some important bits:
You will be on the road occasionally while working with our products, so you must have a full driver’s license, a current working vehicle, current RSA and full rights to work in Australia. This is a full-time permanent role, that may require flexibility around work hours depending on growth in other states.
Benefits and perks:
- A healthy salary with additional bonuses and incentives
- Work in fast growing innovative company
- Work directly with senior management and the company owners
- Have a diverse, interesting and fun working environment
- Have a flexible diverse working week
- Have the ability to grow with the company and become part of an institution
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.