Range Brewing are forever exploring and evolving, with the Queensland-based brewery releasing multiple beers each week.
If you want to help sell that beer in their home state and NSW, they're keen to hear from you.
Job Description: Sales Representative QLD & NSW
To manage Range Brewing’s wholesale sales for QLD and NSW. Range Brewing is a small batch brewery with a focus on design, relaxed vibes and fresh beer. We are extremely passionate about educating our customers about modern beer while exceeding expectations. We aim to sell without selling. This position will require you to manage and grow our accounts for Queensland and New South Wales.
You'll be in charge of managing the sales and relationships of our brand in the dedicated terrotories. You will have direct responsibility for winning new business as well as maintaining and growing our existing customer base.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join our young and growing business. You must be based in Brisbane and be able to work remotely and be able to travel to other cities.
The sales representative's responsibilities at Range Brewing will involve:
- Attend Beer festivals and events to promote our brand
- Managing your customers forecasts, orders & pre-orders
- Ownership of your sales targets and personal development plan
- Develop mutually beneficial joint business plans with our customers in line with key company objectives
- Clear and timely reporting to the directors and accurate data input into relevant systems
This role requires:
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team that is collectively working towards a mutual goal
- Full driver's licence
- Knowledge of the beer product lifecycle in a modern brewery
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three years' experience in a similar role
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in all areas of your work
- Advanced knowledge of beer styles
- The maintenance of high standards
- Good software skills
- Experience using CRM and brewery software programs
- An inquisitive mind and a preference for prevention rather than cure
- Flexibility to work schedule
The person will be:
- Careful and diligent – with a good dose of common sense
- Enthused about beer and the culture that surrounds it
- Demanding of high standards and at ease with demanding people
- Efficient, effective and organised, in both the physical and digital worlds
- Modestly confident and also personable, good humoured and trustworthy
- At home in the worlds of beer and design
- Mindful of the limited resources of our planet
We will offer a rewarding workplace to work in, where we are all working towards a common goal. We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers and employees by treating them respectfully, and by demonstrating that we are committed to them. You will have access to the benefits of working for a brewery. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a short brief of your experience.
We are looking for the right candidate to fit our culture, please let us know why you think you'd fit in and what attributes you can bring to the team. We need to know that you want to work with us, not that you just want a job.
We look forward to hearing from you...