The team at Akasha has a passion for brewing hoppy beers and they're particularly good at making them too.
If you want to help them sell their beers in Queensland, they want to hear from you.
Job Description: Queensland Sales Rep
"For the love of hops"
Akasha Brewing Company (Five Dock NSW) was founded in 2015 and has developed a reputation for producing some of the Australia's Best Hop-Forward Beers such as Hopsmith IPA, Freshwater Pale Ale and Korben Double IPA.
We live by the statement "Great beer is our everything", crafting high quality, hop-forward and consistently fresh beer that have won numerous awards and earned us the status as one of Australia’s most popular independent breweries. On the back of our consistent double-digit growth - our expanding brewery is looking to appoint a Sales Representative to help grow and nurture our brand in Queensland (Brisbane, Gold Coast, Northern NSW). This person will join our high-performing sales team, and will be the face of Akasha in their designated territory.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a passion for high-quality independent beer. You may be currently working in a similar role in the Liquor Industry, however we encourage candidates currently working outside of liquor to apply. A background in territory management, business development, and/or sales management who can demonstrate previous success in a similar role is preferred. This role will report directly to the National Sales Manager.
The key functions of this role include:
- Building and growing relationships with on and off-premise trade
- Consistently hitting targets and distribution KPI's
- Hosting promotional activities and participating in events (Including Weekly Tastings)
- Utilising knowledge of the hospitality and retail liquor industry to facilitate growth
- Being the face of Akasha in your designated territory, helping grow our market presence and brand.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A love of great high-quality beer
- A passion for the craft beer industry, understanding the importance of independent, Australian-owned craft breweries in the liquor industry
- A drive to be the best and at the top of your field
- A willing learner and a team player
- A commitment to helping grow our incredible culture
- Well developed communication skills,
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Current Australian driver’s licence
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
A highly competitive salary, car allowance, lucrative bonus structure, employee share ownership options, as well as a VERY generous beer allowance, will be on offer to the successful candidate. A highly supportive team will help set you up for success to ensure you can be the absolute best you can be.
If this opportunity is making you thirsty, maybe it's time for you to join the Akasha Team!
Applications close August 26, 2022. Agencies are asked to refrain from submitting candidates at this time.