There's a lot of love out there for Your Mates Brewing's beers, with their flagship Larry landing at third place in the most recent GABS Hottest 100.
If you'd like to help drive sales of their beers, they're hiring a key accounts manager.
Job Description: Key Account Manager
Your Mates Brewing Co. was built on a foundation on the things the founders enjoy most: drinking good beer with good mates and having a good bloody time. Your Mates Brewing has catapulted it’s ‘Mateship’ vision into being of the most loved and popular beer companies in Australia following the podium finish in the GABS Hottest 100 this year. There is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to become a key influencer in the Your Mates sales team.
Our Brisbane Key Account Manager is an energetic sales professional with a passion for craft beer and a strong interest in driving sales and brand presence across the region. The new sales member will be joining our established team of five and will assist the execution of our 2022 sales strategy with a focus on building relationships with target customers across all wholesale channels.
You will be responsible for leading key sales discussions and negotiations with new key accounts as well as managing these accounts once they are onboarded as customers. This role is suited for a driven individual who understands the F&B industry in Queensland with the ability to form and maintain relationships on a personal level across the Brisbane region.
- Increase overall sales & consumption and brand presence in Brisbane
- Develop new business with key accounts within the wider Brisbane territory.
- Maintain strong positive relations with existing key accounts throughout independent banner groups and on-premise accounts.
- Represent Your Mate Brewing Co. at various community events and festivals, markets where required.
Product and Brand Management
- Represent Your Mates Brewing Co. as legendary as possible
- Manage marketing and brand campaign to support superior in-store presence, promotions, store displays, venue activations, tastings and special events.
- Follow up at accounts to ensure quality assurance of our products, that they are properly labeled, represented, stored and served to our standards.
- Liaise with Marketing departments to ensure brand consistency at all events.
Working with Your Mates
- Working amongst a team who live and breath our moto - Brewing Good Times
- Food and Beer Allowance
- Multiple staff days and team trips throughout the year
- Mate of the month froth
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive remuneration package + Bonus Structure
- Vehicle & device allowances
- World Class Facility
- Fitness incentives
- Environmentally and socially responsible workplace
You’re a forward thinking, collaborative professional who is experienced in selling and distributing products within the FMCG industry in Queensland. In addition, you can demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the FMCG liquor industry in Queensland
- Working across multiple channels, both on and off-premise
- Have established contacts within the Brisbane Hospitality industry
- You are a highly organised individual with a forward thinking mindset.
- Critical and strategic thinking leading to outcomes / positive change.
- A positive, driven and winning mindset
How To Apply
Please apply with a summarising cover letter explaining why you think you are the individual to help grow the Your Mates brand throughout Brisbane.