Bad Shepherd's brewpub in Cheltenham is both a popular haunt for locals and a production space where the brewing team make a kaleidoscopic array of beers.
If you'd like to join them in production, they're hiring a brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
We are Bad Shepherd Brewing Co, a multi award winning independent Brewery located in the Bayside suburb of Cheltenham, Victoria.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic brewer who is passionate, enthusiastic and desires to work in a brewery that aspires to continue its growth and development as a brand.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting business with exponential growth
- A supportive and friendly culture with a focus on work life balance
- Opportunities for advancement with the organisation
- Attractive remuneration package and employee benefits
- A strong reward and recognition program
What we’re looking for:
In order to be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated technical brewing knowledge and ability
- Demonstrated passion for brewing and the beer industry
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced production environment
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Strong adherence to Brewery SOP's, OH&S and company policies
- Flexibility with working hours
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and desire to succeed and grow.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of commercial brewing experience
- Whilst formal qualifications are not essential, an academic qualification in Brewing, Brewing Science, Chemistry or Micro Biology would be an added advantage.
- Hold a current drivers licence
Please send your application to email@example.com. To be considered you must have the right to live and work in Australia.