Philter launched with a bang, claiming an Indies trophy within months of releasing their first beer, and now run a sweet brewery and venue in Marrickville.
If you'd like to be part of the team, they're hiring another brewer.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER
Philter Brewing is growing fast and we need another legend to join us in Marrickville! We’re creating the good stuff on our own turf and we’re looking for another Brewer to come on board.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years' experience of commercial brewing experience. In addition to working as part of a skilled and dedicated team, you will have a passion and pride in making beer of the highest quality. The right candidate will be offered a full-time role, including a competitive salary and benefits package, suited to their current skills and experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be hands-on in the day to day brewing and operations of the brewery
- Strive to relentlessly deliver high-quality beer on time
- Thrive on best manufacturing practices
- Ensure all product is tested in line with our Quality Control program
- Support maintenance of Brewery equipment
- Centrifuge operations
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Performing brewing, cellaring( Including CIP), packaging and quality control operations
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment for efficient operation
- Ability to operate to a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Operating and optimising packaging equipment to the highest of work standards
- Be Physically Fit (willing and able to perform Labour intensive work)
- Actively participating in Continuous Improvement activities across safety, quality and efficiency within the brewery environment
- Raw materials handling
Our successful candidate will demonstrate the following
- Excellent workplace behaviours including strong teamwork, integrity and consistency
- The ability to work safely and have the physical capacity to perform the manual tasks associated with the position
- A highly motivated attitude and the ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility with changing shifts to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulously clean
- Follow instructions precisely
- An ability and willingness to learn new skills
Education and Skills
- IBD diploma or equivalent brewing qualification favoured but not essential
The right to work in Australia essential.
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.