They have Juice Train as a core range beer, but Deeds Brewing have also been riding the hype train in recent years with their big, highly-hopped hazies in particular winning over beer geeks.
If you'd like to help sell their beers, they're hiring in their hometown.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VIC Sale Rep - Melbourne Northside
Deeds Brewing are looking for an experienced sales rep to join the VIC Sales Team and manage Melbourne’s Metro North! We are a well-established, independent brewery based in Melbourne’s Inner East, with a focus on quality and innovation.
The right person:
- Will have a minimum 2 years’ experience in craft beer sales.
- Can demonstrate a history of strong sales performance.
- Is driven and determined to sell independent, quality beer.
- Holds extensive relationships with accounts in Melbourne’s North.
- Will be based in the territory.
- Wants to become a long-term member of our growing team.
With the ability to:
- Manage and build our North Metro Portfolio.
- Continually increase volume with new accounts and extended ranging.
- Develop new business on- and off-premise.
- Identify and prioritise key accounts.
- Plan and manage their time effectively.
- Execute sales strategies.
- Work independently as well as part of an established team.
- Organise and host tastings and activations.
- Be part of events, and promotions.
- Report and communicate effectively.
- Use a CRM tool to enhance their sales
- A flexible approach to work
- Access to a car
- A full driver’s license
- Full rights to work in Australia
- Current Victorian RSA
Nuts & Bolts
Start date is negotiable, however preference is as soon as possible.
Salary, Car Allowance & Bonus to be tailored to the right candidate.
Phone and Computer provided.
Please send all applications and enquiries to:
Paul Sharp - National Sales Manager - email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is November 16 2020.