Mismatch Brewing are based in Lot 100, a former cattle pasture in the Adelaide Hills now the elegant home to multiple beverage makers united by their love for making top notch booze.
If you want to join the brewery, they're looking to fill two positions.
Jobs description: Brewer & Cellar Person
Mismatch is an award-winning brewery based out of Lot 100 in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, South Australia.
We have two positions for an experienced brewer and cellar person to join our talented team. The position will involve working across all aspects of our brewing operations, which include:
- Wort production on our 4 vessel Brewhouse
- Cellar work to support brewhouse and filtration of beer including use of centrifuge
- Perform CIP of brewing vessels, tanks, process lines, fermenters, centrifuges, filters and yeast brinks including assembly and disassembly of process lines and loops. Mix and use chemicals safely
- Sensory Analysis
- Assist on canning line as required
- Upkeep of clean production floor
- Follow our SOPs and best practices for brewing operations (Brewing, Cellar, and Filtration) in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain an organised, sanitary, and safe work area, keep tools in appropriate places after use, and sterilise any items as required
- Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting of process equipment
- Communicate and work in conjunction with other departments (Lab, Packaging, Sales, etc.) as necessary to meet department objectives
Desired Candidate Requirements
- Professional experience in the areas of Brewing, Cellar operations, and Filtration highly desired.
- Brewing qualifications highly desired
- Flexibility with working hours between 7:00 AM – 8:30 PM Monday to Friday
- Good communication skills and ability to operate in a small team
- Strong work ethic and the right attitude to get the job completed
- Operate in a fast-paced production facility
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current RSA
- Current forklift licence
- Current Elevated platform licence
These roles are extremely important and if you’re excited by the roles then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. Please note due to the average number of applicants only those matching the required criteria will receive a reply. Many more entry level positions will be advertised in the near future.
Close of application date is November 30, 2020.