Mighty Craft is the sales arm of craft beverage accelerator Founders First, with the likes of FogHorn, Slipstream, Sauce and Jetty Road under the company's banner.
The team is looking to take on a new business development manager for Newcastle and the Hunter region. Here's what you need to know about the role.
Job Description: Business Development Manager
We are on the hunt for an energetic, ambitious and consumer focused Business Development Manager to join our dynamic sales team based in the Newcastle and Hunter region.
Mighty Craft represents a number of Award-Winning Australian breweries & distilleries, including Foghorn Brewing, Sauce Brewing Co, Kangaroo Island Spirits, & more.
This role will provide a great opportunity for the successful candidate to experience the fast-growing world of craft. The Business Development Manager role is responsible for representing the Mighty Craft range of premium craft brands and for building enduring and mutually beneficial relationships with our valued customers.
A great role for a sharp commercial sales professional, you will have the opportunity to support the development of winning brands across both the On, & Off-Premise channels.
As part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, the successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and driven. This is your opportunity to join one of the up-and-coming leaders of the independent brewing & distilling industry.
- Have a passion for craft beer & spirits and in-depth knowledge of the categories
- Have significant business development experience in the On & Off-Premise liquor industry
- Have a solid knowledge of key venues in and around the territory
- Have expert negotiating and relationship management skills
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be disciplined and able to self-manage your daily activities
- Be able to think commercially and strategically
About the role
This high-growth role will see you selling our range of premium craft beers and spirits into venues and bottle shops. You will:
- Develop strong and influential relationships with key customers, both new and existing
- Deliver strong sales growth in line with targets
- Represent our partner brands at promotional events and festivals
What’s in it for you:
- A genuine opportunity to make an impact in a progressive business
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most exciting premium craft brands
- Strong leadership with a genuine commitment to training and development
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base, bonus and vehicle allowance.
- Opportunity for advancement
- Have a current driver’s license & vehicle
- Have RSA
- Be able to work flexible hours
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Previous experience representing premium craft brands is highly desirable