Bodriggy's Abbotsford home opened a few months ago is unlike any other brewpub in Melbourne. If you want to get Bodriggy beer across their hometown, the team is hiring a sales manager for Melbourne's South East and East Victoria.
Job Description- South East Sales Manager
Bodriggy Brewing Company is a newly opened independently owned brewpub in Melbourne's inner north with a focus on Melbourne culture, music and art. The Bodriggy facility has been making beer for over a year now and in that time the beers and the brand itself has come on leaps and bounds. With the venue now open and demand growing, Bodriggy is now looking for another Sales Rep to bolster the team starting in 2020.
We're located in the heart of Abbotsford. Our main goal is to create full flavored, diverse beers that utilise the best quality local ingredients. Although we cater to all tastes with often offering close to 15 different beers on tap at the brewpub, Bodriggy does focus on fresh hop driven and sours beers in the wholesale format. We have an emphasise on freshness, authenticity and making beers that we believe will best represent what local Abbotsford people enjoy drinking. Bodriggy is a genuine interpretation of Johnston Street, Abbotsford and the people in the area.
We are searching for a motivated, enthusiastic person to join our sales team and cover the South East and East of Victoria and help Bodriggy to continue its growth.
The correct candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of developing strong customer relationships
- Have strong organisation and planning skills
- Have their own reliable transport
- Be willing to meet sales targets and KPI’s
- Be willing to be one of the faces of a growing brand
- Be willing to drive the brand and establish new accounts
- Organise and attend events and festivals
- Organise and attend tasting and shouts on a biweekly basis
- Ideally be familiar with the inner city ethos and culture Bodriggy represents and be situated in Melbourne’s East or Inner North
Some other advantages may be:
- A love for craft beer and a passion for the industry
- Liquor industry experience in either sales or retail
- A knowledge of the South East & Peninsula area”
- A passion for the arts and the local community
- A willingness to engage customers on a social level
- A current driver’s license and RSA
We are offering a comprehensive package for the correct candidate and the position has the potential for growth in coming years.
If you are interested in joining the Bodriggy team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Photo by Sarah McLay.