** EVENT POSTPONED!! **
Look out for a rescheduled date in the future
There's a good way to start the day, a great way to start the day, then there's this.
Starting at 11am, they'll be serving up six Akasha beers alongside a substantial brunch menu, so if you're a fan of beer, bacon, berries, bananas, waffles, maple syrup and more, you'd best book a spot soon as seats are limited. Here's how the menu will play out:
- Granola with Greek yogurt, fresh fruit and mint
- Breakfast Taco: tomato, pickled jalapenos and feta with Hopsmith IPA
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese blini with Fire Within Amber Ale
- Water Buffalo Brown Ale
- Waffle with fried chicken, beer glazed bacon and maple syrup with Freshwater Pale Ale
- House made baked beans, pork belly, chorizo and bacon crumb with Korben Double IPA
- Wooden Leg IIIPA
Tickets are $59 and can be reserved here.