The UK may have an almost peerless brewing history to call on but the Old World has gone distinctly New World in recent years, with the number of new breweries expanding like rabbits on a predator-free island and exploring every beer style under the sun.
So it will be that The Noble Hops will be showcasing the work of several of the more popular names in the current British beer scene with a UK Tap Takeover – with not a cask ale to be found:
- Brew by Numbers - 01/22 Lemon and Hibiscus Saison
- Buxton / Omnipollo (collaboration) - Lemon Meringue Ice Cream Pie Fruit/Wild Beer
- Magic Rock - The Big Top India Red Ale
- Siren / Beavertown / Casita Cervecería (collaboration) - Amigos Británicos Farmhouse ale
- Thornbridge - Bear State IPA
- Weird Beard - Duke of Dank Amber Ale
- Weird Beard - Sorachi Face Plant DIPA
It’s happening on Friday February 10 with doors opening a bit early – be there from 1pm.