Ready the longboats, wield your horns and sound the clichés, because the Scandinavians are coming to Bitter Phew!
On the weekend of 20-21 August the delightful little bar with the dainty Danish decor will be turning its taps over (and over and over, you suspect) to some of the finest proponents of brewing from the Nordic countries.
It's probably worth mentioning that one of Bitter Phew's owners lives and works over that way, acting as long-range quality control for any European beers the Darlinghurst bar stocks, so you can be sure that what you're getting is down here is only gonna be the good stuff. With that, here's what will be pouring over the course of the weekend:
- Dugges Black Current Nordic Berry Sour
- Dugges/Stillwater Tropic Thunder Wild Ale
- Omnipollo Nebuchadnezzar IIPA
- Omnipollo Pineapple Gose
- Nøgne Ø Chaga Stout
- Mikkeller Coffee IPA
- To Øl By Udder Means Sweet Stout
- To Øl Velvets Are Blue Blueberry Saison
- To Øl Rødgrød Med Fløde Fruit IPA
- Evil Twin Soft DK Imperial Stout
- Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail IIIPA
There'll be more to be announced too...