La Sirène have been playing with farmhouse styles and wild fermentation in Australia longer than most and this weekend they're bringing their vast spectrum of flavours to the taps at East of Everything.
From Friday to Sunday, thirteen taps will be pouring wild and wonderful drops from the urban farmhouse brewery.
And, from 4pm on Friday, head brewer Costa and brand ambassador Will will be around to talk beer and have a good time.
- Season Ale - A refreshing farmhouse-style table beer. Bright, refreshing and crisp.
- Urban Pale - A hop-forward farmhouse-style pale ale. Tropical, juicy and crisp.
- Citray Sour - A naturally soured farmhouse ale with real oranges. Fruity, tangy and refreshing.
- Mandarin Season - A refreshing farmhouse-style table beer infused with fresh mandarin. Bright, fruity and crisp
- Paradoxe - Oak-aged farmhouse-style sour ale. Fruity, complex and sour.
- Wild Raspberry - Spontaneously fermented in French oak for 2 years before being loaded with copious amounts of fresh raspberry.
- WTF! (What The Farmhouse!) - Barrel-aged citrus-infused wild ale with new world hops
- Farmhouse Red - Naturally soured farmhouse-style red ale with rose & hibiscus
- Barrel-aged Farmhouse Strawberry - A single barrel release loaded with fresh strawberry.
- Praline - Chocolate, hazelnut and vanilla stout
- Barrel-aged Praline - Our Praline stout naturally soured in French oak for 12 months
- Saison - Our original and classic Saison. Fruity, earthy and tart
- Wild Saison - A rustic farmhouse-style Saison with native Brettanomyces from the brewery
- Wild Rosè - A unique collaboration with Dominique Portet Wines. This hybrid farmhouse-style beer has been fermented with pristine free run Cabernet juice from the Dominique Portet winery in the Yarra Valley.
...and as if that wasn't enough, the 2018 Darebin Wild Ale will be available in bottle.