When there's a lot to celebrate, it makes sense to jam it all together and rock one massive party.
On Saturday, September 21, 3 Ravens are using the imminent spring equinox as an opportunity to celebrate their recent Indies win (Champion Small/Medium Brewery) as well as their birthday.
A lineup of 13 beers on tap, firkin and handpump will include a number of spring-themed beers exclusive to the event – expect ingredients such as honey, nuts, flowers and fruits.
Local Israeli street food legends Tahina will be cooking up a vegetarian and vegan menu for you to feast on the fruits of the field; a plant market by Preston Garden Collective will help you to bring more green into your life; and from 3pm you can revel in a six hour set of vinyl from DJ Max Vegas.
Entry is free, but there's the option of a ticketed Spring Beer Masterclass and Vegetarian Feast (see below for details).
- Dandy Lager (Firkin) - Festbier with dandelion and violet
- Caramel Creme Egg Beer (Handpump) - lactose beer with natural flavours
- Wild Prickly Pear Braggot - Blend of pear, chocolate and redgum honey braggot with barbequed prickly pear wild ale
- Grows Merry in Time - Amber Ale with parsley and sage
- Woodstock Farm Vermouth - Oak aged beer brewed with house malted khorasan, wild horehound, Ford wheat hay and aged hops, infused with grapefruit, horehound and kola nut bitters
- Party Lager - New World Festbier
- Peak Hype - TCDHWGSCBBMOCSNEIPA
- Strata Juicy - Single hop NEIPA
- Barrel Braithwaite - Wild barrel-fermented continuously-hopped NEIPA
- Nat Rav 2019 Heathcote Yellow Muscat - Wild barrel-fermented continuously-hopped NEIPA aged on natural wine grape skins
- Wild Ravens Wild Apricot Saison - Barrel-aged and blended mixed-culture farmhouse ale refermented on apricots
- Wild Ravens Methode Ravens 2018 - Barrel-aged and blended mixed culture beer
- Wild Ravens Pastry Sour Series: Redgum Honey, Wattleseed & Macadamia - Whisky barrel fermented rye sourdough beer
SPRING BEER MASTERCLASS & VEGETARIAN FEAST
From 12.30pm to 2.30pm, you can take part in a special tour, tasting, masterclass and feast to enjoy the best that 3 Ravens, Tahina and spring itself have to offer.
Tickets cost $65, and include:
- beer on arrival
- two hour tour and tasting session with one of the 3 Ravens brewers
- tasting of 7 spring-inspired beers
- vegetarian lunch by Tahina