Fury & Son is a family-run independent brewery which calls the Melbourne suburb Keilor Park home. Since opening in 2016 the brewery has won its share of plaudits and is now looking for a new head brewer to lead the production team.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: HEAD BREWER
The team at Fury & Son, based in Keilor Park of Melbourne’s West, pride themselves as being an independently owned and family run brewery. After only 18 months of operation and some early success at both the CBIA and AIBA, we’re looking for a motivated and passionate head brewer to lead the brewery and make it their own.
The successful applicant will show a passion for beer production and take personal pride in every product that leaves the brewery. A minimum of five years commercial brewing experience and an unhealthy obsession for cleanliness is a must. Previous experience in the operation of automated bottling machines will be beneficial.
The successful candidate will excel in the following areas and possess the following qualifications:
- Experience and passion for commercial brewing encompassing areas such as:
- Production scheduling
- Quality control
- Ordering of raw materials and stocktake
- Great communication skills as the role needs to be integrated with our sales and marketing team
- A natural ability to lead a team of assistant brewers and packaging staff
- Self-motivated, well planned and highly driven
- Forklift license
- Formal education in brewing or beverage manufacturing
- High level of Excel and computer competency
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary package
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
- Complete creative control in all aspects of brewing
If you believe you have what it takes to lead our brewery, please send your resume to email@example.com.