JOB DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a recent graduate to take the first step in their business career with Two Birds Brewing, a dynamic boutique brewing company. This Sales Administration position will be working alongside this passionate and growing team and will play a key role in the current and ongoing build of the business operations.
Based in Sydney's North Shore you will be working in a dynamic office of high performers and enjoy a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Processing orders for national accounts, distributors, wholesaler and sales representatives
- Coordinate stock movement and logistics between multiple warehouses and storage facilities
- Support the planning and coordination of national events, assist with the marketing and merchandise plans, staffing and managing attendee lists
- Maintain and order all marketing and merchandise related materials
- Streamline the overall administration process
- Processing invoices
- Respond to customer queries via phone, email and website
- Ad hoc administration as and when required
To be considered for this position you will possess:
- 12 months administration experience Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills
- Knowledge of Google Apps and NetSuite (JCurve) software will be highly regarded
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
This position will start as a short term contract with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position and looking to work for an organisation that offers development and the opportunity to play a key part in the ongoing growth and success of the business you can apply here.