JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP
Are you someone that enjoys going to the local bar or pub? The local coffee roaster or café? The local bottle shop or restaurant? How about the local art gallery opening or festival? Are you someone who loves to mix work and play? Talk craft beer? Breathe craft beer? Live craft beer?
A little about us
In 2002 Feral Brewing Co opened its doors in the Swan Valley – Western Australia's oldest wine region – At a time when Australia's choice of beer was pretty much only domestic lager. Taking inspirations from the full flavoured ales prevalent in the US craft beer scene, a team set out to brew beer unlike anything else found locally. The result was something deliberately and distinctively FERAL.
What's the job?
You'll report and work closely with the national sales manager to further build the on-premise trade in Western Australia. You will be a key asset in further building and establishing Feral Brewing Co as the leading local craft brewery in WA.
What will you be accountable for?
- Building relationships and repour with the on premise trade in Western Australia
- Sales results and distribution
- Brand building and representation in the diverse and dynamic on premise trade
- Signage placement and point of sale
- Promotion and activities to promote Feral Brewing Co
- Market intelligence
- Reporting to management
- Territory management
- Self-development and team building
To be successful in this role
- Success in this role will require you to possess a few key skills and attributes. These include;
- Have a creative flair and personality
- Current employment of history within the Liquor, Food or Beverage industry
- (If not, we may still want to hear from you!! Creativity will go a long way in your application)
- Enjoy being our eyes and our ears on the street within a rapidly growing hospitality scene
- Share our passion for great Australian craft beer
With Success comes reward, what does it look like?
- A base salary wage with incentives (Based on prior experience)
- A car, Laptop and a mobile phone
- Craft Beer and lots of it
Send in a brief resume to Steve@feralbrewing.com.au detailing your current experience and remember creativity goes a long way!! Remember we are not looking for a used car salesman, but someone to build, represent and communicate our passion for great tasting Australian craft beer throughout the on premise trade in Western Australia.