Job Description: Territory Manager (SA) – Boutique Beers and Ciders
Phoenix Beers are a leading importer and distributor of boutique beers and ciders in Australia. We are looking for an energetic, focused and reliable individual to join our sales team to represent our extensive portfolio in the Adelaide metro and surrounding areas.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A passion for boutique / craft beer and cider
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Business to business sales experience (Liquor Industry preferred but not essential)
- Excellent planning, organisational skills and time management skills.
- A willingness to be 'hands on' with stock movement and in-store merchandising when required
- The ability to close sales and work autonomously
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- The ability to be flexible, versatile and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and database systems
- A Valid Australian Driver's License
- Current SA RSA certificate
- A good attitude and desire to be a part of a fast growing, exciting industry.
As a Phoenix Beers Territory Manager, you will be responsible for both servicing our existing customer base as well as identifying new leads and establishing new business relationships. The ability to work autonomously is essential.
Some interstate and country travel may be required and you will need to be available to travel to Perth in early to mid January for training.
The position is full time and includes a fully serviced company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop computer.
$45 - $60K + Super
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience.
Applications Close: Wednesday 12th November 2014.
You will be required to be available for an interview between Monday 17th – Friday 21st November 2014.
Please forward a Cover Letter along with your CV to: email@example.com
Email application only - No phone applications will be considered.