Earlier this year, The Park Hotel took out the title for Best Beer List in the inaugural Time Out Melbourne Pub Awards. Not bad for a venue that wasn't even two years old and is based in Werribee.
It's been a remarkable success story since gambling on opening a large venue with 16 taps of nothing but craft and a massive bottle list in an area that was previously a craft beer desert. And now they're after someone to help run the joint.
Job Description: Operations/Bar Manager
Any applicants must be:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer & food
- Customer service driven
- Great communication skills
- Able to manage a team of 30+ employees, be a leader and maintain high standards of service.
Experience in a similar role is preferred. Other key elements include:
- Stock and beer systems knowledge a big plus
- Cash handling and reporting
- Responsible for staff wage budgets
- Liaise with entertainment - any AV experience a bonus
The successful applicant will be reporting directly to owners and working with the other management.
Remuneration based on experience and negotiable.
Email CV/resume to email@example.com.